JBV1 is the ultimate companion application for Valentine One® and Valentine One Gen2® Radar Locators, and V1 drivers wanting unrivaled situational awareness and threat filtering.
In your pocket, on your dashboard, or anywhere in between, a device running JBV1 adds the following capabilities:
- Simultaneous display of frequency, signal strength, and direction for all located radar threats
- Voice announcements of box/band/frequency and direction of new radar threats
- Alert hold times for easier identification of brief alerts
- Tracking of distance traveled or time elapsed since threat first located
- Real-time graphs of signal strength and orientation over time
- Alert snoozing to ignore a specific frequency regardless of location for up to one hour
- Background operation provides alerts in an overlay on top of any other application
- Alert logging with reports by day, time, and alert
- Display of logged alerts to Google Maps (requires Internet access)
- Profiles for V1 settings and custom sweeps
- Automatic, speed-based V1 mode control
- GPS-based lockouts of known false alerts (including Laser)
- GPS-based profile overrides can change V1 settings automatically based on your geographic location
- GPS-based marking of red light cameras, speed cameras, and anything else
- Mark warnings show type of mark, distance to mark, and precise bearing to mark
- Fine-tuning of lockouts for optimal location, radius, and frequency tolerance/drift
- Silent Ride automatic muting based on speed and, optionally, speed limits
- Auto dark mode keeps V1 display turned off when no active alerts are present
- Displays GPS-based digital speedometer and compass
- Optional weather radar images on alert screen background
- Displays critical V1 settings so you won't forget which bands are enabled or disabled
- Configurable frequency boxes with In-The-Box and Out-of-The-Box muting options
- Automatic time-based and GPS-based lockouts
- Automatic application start on detection of V1connection or V1connection LE
- Multi-window compatible
- Backup/restore to/from Google Drive of database, settings, profiles, and sweeps
- Optional command and control of TMG a-15 Laser Defense Systems, with alert logging
JBV1 requires either an ESP-enabled V1 and V1connection
or V1connection LE
dongle, or V1 Gen2
, which has Bluetooth built-in.
Your TMG a-15 system
must have its CTRL FW updated after November 1, 2018, to fully support all the features provided by this application.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app