Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Here's where I am with JBV1:
- New arrows distinguish frequencies that are in-the-box (ITB) versus not. For now, I have the boxes at +/- 100 MHz from base (24.150, 33.800, 34.700, 35.500), but eventually those will be settings. I'm not happy with how the side arrows turned out and will be redoing those.
- Arrows now scale relative to signal strength.
- Long-clicking the priority alert area (the big signal strength meter and arrow) will change the priority alert display mode from ENABLED to BOTH to DISABLED. ENABLED shows priority alert in the priority alert display only, so only other alerts will appear in the alert list. BOTH shows priority alert in the alert list also. DISABLED turns off the priority alert display and the priority alert will only appear in the list along with any other alerts. When they appear in the alert list, priority alerts are highlighted with a slightly different background color. Soon, the priority alert display won't light up at all when moving under a minimum speed, regardless of the display mode selected.
- The text colors of frequencies in the alert list now match the colors of the respective strengths and arrows.
- Clicking the digital speedometer will switch speed and altitude from English units to metric.
The road map from here:
- Logging of alerts to a SQLite database.
- Manual lockouts
- Marking (for RLC or whatever)
- Auto lockouts
Numbers 2 and 3 might get reversed.
Let me know what you think.
The screenshot here is from a shopping center parking lot. It show's K band disabled, which is obviously not the case, so I need to fix that.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app