Wednesday, September 20, 2017
It's been really great having a working demo mode. This allows me to test alert behavior in an emulator, which means my V1 can stay in my car.
- Alert tracking (history) optimized for efficiency.
- Active alerts now sorted by Laser, Priority Alert, Band (Ka, K, X), Strength.
- Alert logging.
- New bogey notification sounds:
- X band = Dee-Dee-Deet (standard V1 bogey lock signal)
- K band = Dee-Dee-Brap
- Ka band = Dee-Dee-Brap-Brap
- I really like these, but yes, there will be an option to turn them off.?
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app