What's new in this release?
- New priority al1ert message area under the priority alert frequency shows band and reason muted (if muted by rule) (landscape layout also shows priority alert front/rear antenna bias)
- Revised compass heading algorithm to be more accurate at slow speeds and not revert to N when stopped (stupid Android location services)
- Revised some alert log headers to show speed and distance units instead of "Speed" and "Distance"
- Alert log day maps will map an entire day's worth of alerts, with auto zoom to fit all markers
- New map options to toggle alert markers and lockout markers
- Map now loads additional lockouts as they come into view when scrolling around the map
- Auto lockouts!
- Bug fixes
Be careful with auto lockouts, especially if you need whitelisting (not there yet). The current auto lockout settings, in addition to the tolerance/drift and radius options that also affect manual lockouts, are as follows:
- Enable/disable globally
- Enable/disable by band+laser
- Maximum signal strength
- Learn count (signal hits in same location before auto learn/lockout)
- Unlearn count (consecutive signal misses in same location before auto unlearn)
- Learn/unlearn interval (amount of time that must pass between hits and misses at a location before either is incremented/reset)
I'm sure there will be more settings to come as the auto lockout algorithms evolve.
Master changelog for all releases.