Sunday, April 08, 2018
What's new in this release?
- Initial production release
- White-listed signals announced as "white listed"
- V1 display options Auto Dark and On/Off consolidated into V1 Display Mode option [ OFF, ON (default), AUTO ]
- Sensor Dark option keeps V1 display dark in low-light environments (affects ON and AUTO display modes)
- CSA alerts in overlay show road name instead of "POLICE"
- Overlay may be flicked to other corners, for when you need to see and/or touch something behind it
If you use the Auto Dark mode like I do, you need to go to the end of the Display settings page and select V1 Display Mode = AUTO.
The Sensor Dark option works with display modes ON and AUTO. When enabled, and while the light sensor on your device indicates low light, the V1 display will switch off (if it was on) and remain off, even during non-muted alerts. When disabled, or when enough light detected, ON and AUTO display modes will function normally.
Master changelog for all releases.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app