Friday, October 26, 2018
What's new in this release?
- Options for no rear/side/time mutes of white-listed signals
- Option to view application logcat and send it to developer (use only when directed, please)
- When speed limit units differ from selected application units, speed limits are corrected to application units
- Support for latest TMG a-15 firmware
- Alert screen and overlay icons for TMG now show red for RCV ONLY mode to indicate no protection
- Bug fixes
New TMG f/w support includes mute on/off. Unfortunately, it's not possible to read the current mute state of the TMG a-15, so if you connect to it with TMG already muted, JBV1 will show it as not muted and you'll have to toggle it twice to unmute. I decided this was better than always unmuting it after connecting. If you power off the TMG in a muted state, it will be unmuted on next restart.
Master changelog for all releases.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app