What's new in this release?
- Overlay option to use portrait position settings for landscape (enabled by default), which was the previous behavior before 1.4.3
- Separate options for whitelist frequency tolerance and radius (advanced lockout settings), so whitelists can be much larger than lockouts
- Improved profile matching behavior, will match to profiles that differ only by default V1 mode
- Improved profile pushing behavior such that only changes from Euro mode to Advance Logic mode require a deferred mode change
- Miscellaneous other improvements and fixes
Three releases in three days, ugh. I need a vacation! I'm hoping some tweaks in this update will improve overlay response time on some devices having issues with that. When testing it, please don't judge by immediately tapping on the overlay as soon as the app is first backgrounded. That's often a little sluggish (a second or two on my phones), and has been since overlay day 1, for reasons I haven't figured out yet. Give it at least a few seconds or so after first backgrounding the app.
Master changelog for all releases.