What's new in this release?
- Band-specific hold times
- Inset weather map relocated to top left corner of screen
- Reverse option for overlay auto theming
- Persistent alert map option removed (now always true when alert map enabled; minimizes map memory leaks and map activations that count against the app)
- CSA range is now a precise range instead of a minimum range
- CSA announcement (when terse disabled) now includes number of thumbs up (or "unconfirmed" when thumbs up = 0) and general direction (ahead or behind)
- CSA min speed option removed (mostly redundant with silent ride)
- When HD alert table enabled, PAWS air speed ("xxx kts") replaced with air speed in knots and vertical speed in feet per minute ("xxx/yyy")
- Bug fixes
- 10 July 2019 camera database
In case you missed it, see the 1.6.0 release notes for how to unlock Offline Mode (run without a V1).
Master changelog for all releases.