Sunday, August 04, 2019
What's new in this release?
- V1 mode auto start triggers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections
- Alert log column sorting
- Alert map visualizations for active lockouts
- Manual/learning lockout placements deferred until alert being locked out or learned is inactive, enabling improved placement algorithm, with auto radius selection (150 m, 200 m, 250 m)
- Option to automatically split the screen before launching VVaze into other half (Android 7+)
- Option to lock the screen on app exit after "normal" data timeout, such as when parked and equipment powered off (Android 9+)
- Option to have alert map motion smoothing auto disabled when device not charging, to conserve battery
- Reverse orientation change will auto change V1 display mode to off (reverse enabled) or on (reverse disabled)
- UI tweaks
- 31 July 2019 camera database
Master changelog for all releases.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app