Friday, August 30, 2019
What's new in this release?
- Alert map overlay (Display > Alert Map Overlay)
- Options to control announcement volume (Audio > Audio Handling)
- Options to control notification volume (Marks, CSA, PAWS)
- Options to control alert map range circles (Display > Alert Map)
- Option to auto switch from V1 mode to offline mode when V1 turned off while moving (Connection > Advanced)
- Option to control aircraft position max age filter (PAWS)
- Option to display aircraft altitude relative to your elevation (PAWS) (How high the aircraft is above you instead of above sea level)
- Aircraft altitude filters now relative to your elevation (PAWS) (No more need for a 10,000- to 20,000-foot ceiling at high elevations that's overkill at low elevations, it now auto adjusts to wherever you are)
- CSA reminder notifications at 1600 meters (1 mile) and 800 meters (1/2 mile)
- CSA report age filter uses last confirmed (thumbs up) time for confirmed reports
- CSA announces "… confirmed xx minutes ago …" for confirmed reports
- Performance and memory management improvements
- UI tweaks, esp. for HD alert table/overlay
- 28 August 2019 camera database
- Bug fixes
In the near future, I'll be working on having all volume controls on the same preference screen instead of scattered about.
Master changelog for all releases.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app