Tuesday, September 10, 2019
What's new in this release?
- PAWS settings reorganized, defaults revised
- PAWS suspicious filter improved
- PAWS blacklist and whitelist (screens to manage these lists coming in future release)
- Range meters changed from all red to green-yellow-red gradient
- Fixed alert map does not auto hide when auto visibility enabled
- Fixed overlay layout issue with V1 alerts when HD alert table disabled
- Fixed crash in multi-window mode when marks button clicked
- Retargeted to Android 10
I completely forgot about one important new feature:
Display > Alert Map > Auto Hide Buttons
When enabled, the button icons for settings, marks, and map control will auto hide after the selected period of time. A single tap anywhere on the map will bring them back up. Even when this option is disabled, you can still tap to show/hide the button icons.
Master changelog for all releases.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app