What's new in this release?
- Auto Mute options to enable Silent Ride by band
- Audio options to announce alerts that begin muted but are later un-muted (Ka, K, Ku, X)
- Audio options to announce alerts only if white listed (K, Ku, X)
- Overlay flick to center positions
- Custom toasts reverted back to standard toasts
Important: Previous versions had one Silent Ride option for Ka that would exclude Ka-band alerts from Silent Ride muting when enabled. There are now Silent Ride options for all bands, and you must now DISABLE the option to exclude that band from Silent Ride muting.
I reverted the alert screen toasts back to standard toasts because of some crash reports that had the Toast class, but not any of my application code, in the stack traces. I don't recall having seen the errors before customizing the toasts, so I changed them back to standard toasts to see if the errors disappear.Related Releases:
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app