What's new in this release?
- (Display) Option for multi-colored signal strength meter
- (Display) Alert screen flasher flashes screen even when backgrounded
- (Display) HD Alert Table uses darker backgrounds for Ka- and X-band freqs, for improved contrast with signal strength meters
- (Alerts) Manually classify V1 alerts as Constant On or Instant On, from alert screen or alert log, with corresponding alert log filters
- (Quick Settings) Alert Distance toggle replaced with Force Speaker toggle
- (Lockouts) Directional Unlearn option (enabled = previous behavior)
- (Map) Lockout info includes bearing when created
- (CSA) Tap a CSA alert from app alert screen for option to dismiss it
Tap a V1 alert while displayed on the alert screen to manually classify it as CO or IO in real time. If you make a mistake, e.g. you classify one as CO and meant to classify it as IO, just tap the alert again and then tap IO. If you want to undo a CO or IO classification, just hit the same classification again to un-uh-un-uh-un-uh-undo it. Or you can fix it later from the alert log. You can even classify a locked out signal as CO/IO. Doing so will cause it to punch through the lockout for the duration of the alert. This provides a data trail (alert initially locked out and then classified as real) that may be very useful at a later date.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app