What's new in this release?
- New option for manual/auto lockout indicator. When enabled, mute code "L" replaced by "M" or "A".
- New option to disable auto learn of box-muted signals. If you use K boxes to mute likely BSM signals, enabling this will greatly reduce learned/learning lockout clutter where these BSM signals are frequently seen in the same general location.
- New option for speed limit sign theme, no longer changes on English/metric setting.
- New option to check internet availability on startup, with voice warning if not available.
- New options for GPS-only overspeed warning, default lockout marker visibility on map, show speed in alert markers, disable connection lost chirp, disable Ka band disabled warning, and signal strength meter colors.
- New markers and pop-up windows for lockouts on alert log map.
- Lockout moves on map can be cancelled.
- Box mute punch through and alpha apply to ITB + OTB muted alerts.
- Battery voltage shown on standard portrait screen.
- Fixed CSA time-to-target display bug.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app