What's new in this release?
- New display option, Rear Dark, keeps V1 display dark when a strong rear alert is present
- New box option to mute ITB for Ka Low (33.8)
- New CSA option to control announcements of multiple alerts
- New CSA option to reverse geocode alert locations when road name is unknown (not provided by source)
- New CSA alert sound option
- Improved readability of CSA alert thumbs up and report age on main alert screen when HD display is enabled
- Fixed CSA reverse geocoding bug when Same Road Only option is enabled
- Fixed profile override area search
- Other bug fixes
I have begun working on weather radar imagery using NOAA Nexrad radar images. This will be a lot of work, and unfortunately will provide imagery only for the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam. For those of you who managed to get API keys from WU before they stopped issuing free ones, the existing option should continue to work unless and until they turn it off (the keys, or the API itself).
I also will be working on a day mode for the main alert screen and the overlay, for easier viewing in bright light.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app