Saturday, February 09, 2019
What's new in this release?
- Auto light/dark theme options for alert table and overlay (Settings > Display > Auto Theme Settings)
- Band mutes for Laser, K band, and X band (swipe left/right on V1 settings at bottom of alert screen)
- Option to disable band-specific frequency background colors in alert table and overlay (Settings > Display > Alert Table Settings > Frequency Background Color Coded)
- Option for larger signal strength meter in frequency background of alert table and overlay (dark-themed HD alert table only; Settings > Display > Alert Table Settings > Frequency Background SS Meter)
- Added 0% alert sound volume options, for BT audio pause/duck during alerts with no app alert sounds
- Overlay speedometer, when enabled, remains in overlay during alerts
Band mute is for when you want all alerts in a particular band to be seen but not heard (wife mode). These mutes don't persist on app restarts, but I could be convinced to change that. By default, swipe left or right on the V1 settings area at the bottom of the alert screen to display the control dialog.
Here's an example of what the background signal strength meter looks like in a shopping center near me:
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app