Wednesday, April 17, 2019
What's new in this release?
- ADDED alert map option for full-screen map
- ADDED alert map option for auto show/hide of persistent map
- ADDED overlay action to clear existing alerts from the overlay (all alert types, only new ones after last cleared will appear in overlay)
- ADDED overlay options to filter out BSM- and box-muted alerts
- MOVED overlay options for CSA, Marks, and PAWS to Display > Overlay settings screen (so overlay configuration is all in one place)
- MOVED alert map options for CSA, Marks, and PAWS to Display > Alert Map settings screen (so alert map configuration is all in one place)
- DISABLED auto theme control of alert map while I work on improved light background support for alert screen
- UPDATED to 17 April 2019 camera database
- FIXED mark alerts not appearing in overlay
- Other bug fixes
There are new icons for alert map actions. Not that they need much explanation, but please familiarize yourselves with them before driving.
Map Type (Light, Dark, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid [Sat + road map]):
Map Size (full screen, inset):
Map Show (floating):
For aircraft alerts when in portrait orientation, the full-screen map will put your location in the center of the bottom half of the screen, for your viewing pleasure.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app