Sunday, September 22, 2019
What's new in this release?
- GPS icon removed in favor of a simpler textual GPS status indicator
- V1 display icon relocated to upper right of screen, near where the GPS icon used to be
- V1 display icon lights up red while V1 display is on, shows "R" or "S" when display is off because of Rear Dark or Sensor Dark, respectively
- TMG icon relocated to bottom left of screen, where the V1 display icon used to be
- Options to limit the number of alert table rows for each type of non-V1 alert (all alerts still mapped and/or announced as configured)
- Options for larger map arrow and to have your location be at the tip of the arrow instead of at the center
- Option for tail numbers on mapped aircraft
- Option to exclude from overlay K- and X-band alerts muted by Silent Ride
- Added "QUIT (HOLD)" button to pop-up settings dialog
- CSA settings reorganized
- POI factory RLC and speed camera at same location are combined into a "Combo Camera"
- Map auto zoom for aircraft zooms to closest threat instead of always zooming out to ~10 miles to nearest edge
- When CSA and/or mark alerts are ahead, map auto zooms to closest CSA/mark, regardless of nearby aircraft
- RG road detection improved to reject cross streets
- Mark alert ranges include time options for automatic, speed-dependent alert ranging
- Green time option for new, non-V1 alerts
- Launch other app option (currently Waze or Maps, when installed) replaces launch Waze option
- Removed fused location provider option (because it sucks)
- Other tweaks and fixes
- 18 Sep 2019 camera database
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app