Saturday, October 05, 2019
What's new in this release?
- FAA Registry option for USA drivers (PAWS > Advanced settings)
- Screen flasher for new/upgraded CSA (Display > Screen Flasher settings)
- Query Range option for CSA, separate from Alert Range, to "overscan" your driving area for police logging (CSA > Advanced settings)
- Touchless screenshot option (Android 9+) (General settings) (can also long press the sound icon for one-handed screenshot)
- Auto lockout algorithm recognizes FM signature from long-enough Honda BSM encounters and won't learn them
- Alert screen layout tweaks
- Bright "Google" label on dark full-screen alert map is masked
- Camera database update
Compressed FAA aircraft registration info is included with the installation and will be loaded into your JBV1 database when the "FAA Registry" option is enabled. When looking up aircraft registration data, PAWS will check the local database first before going out to the internet for it. This dramatically reduces data usage and access latency for USA drivers, especially in areas with major airports. Most US-registered aircraft information is accessed in 1-2 ms instead of 200+ ms.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app