Saturday, October 12, 2019
What's new in this release?
- New Alert During Phone Call option (Audio > Audio Handling) replaces NONE selection in Audio Focus Type option
- New Honda Mute Release Timer option (Auto Mute Control > K Band > BSM Filters)
- New Connect Button Starts Offline option (Connection > Advanced)
- New Comments options to control announcements of CSA comments (CSA > Advanced > Other Alert Types)
- New Or Report Age option for CSA Police screen flasher (Display > Screen flasher)
- Improved flashing effect for Screen Flasher
- Improved Same Road Only effectiveness for CSA and Marks
- 9 October 2019 camera database
- Other improvements and fixes
Of course, as soon as I add the Honda Mute Release timer option, the Hondas vanish, so I wasn't able to confirm that the default of 5 seconds is the right amount of time to start with. Just as radar-shooting LEOs are often nowhere to be found when you get a new RD. Anyway, please let me know what setting you find to work best.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app