Wednesday, March 25, 2020
What's new in this release?
- Option to flash the V1 priority alert display's signal strength meter and orientation arrow on new priority alert (display > priority alert display, default = 5 seconds)
- Option to enable/disable the small antenna bias arrow drawn on top of (or next to) V1 alert orientation arrows (display, default = enabled)
- Option to show enabled override areas on alert map (alert map overlays, default = disabled)
- Override area search/draw map shows existing override areas
- Override draw mode detects and rejects self-intersecting polygons
- Added "None" selection to override profile action, in case user only wants to change PAWS or just announce region entry/exit
- Overrides now available to Standalone mode (can auto enable/disable PAWS, profile selection ignored)
- 25 March 2020 camera database
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app