What's new in this release?
- Secondary V1 mode display on alert screen during V1 alerts
- Custom colors for V1 alerts and heat maps (Display > Colors)
- Priority Alert Display band masking (Display > V1 Priority Alert Display)
- Theme options relocated to dedicated screen (Display > Themes)
- Band option for signal strength meter theme (Display > Themes)
- Alert Table Frequency theme option replaces frequency background color coded and background signal strength meter options (Display > Themes), now fully compatible with non-HD alert table
- Priority Alert Display added to auto theme components (Display > Themes > Auto Theme)
- Options to hide speedometer, compass/heading, and elevation (Display)
- PAWS options to clear all blacklisted or whitelisted aircraft (PAWS > Advanced)
- Confirmation dialogs for alert deletion from alert log
- 6 May 2020 camera database
- Miscellaneous other improvements and bug fixes
Note: The color picker I'm using doesn't have a dialog cancel button (grrr, but I didn't like any others as much), so use your device's back button or tap outside the dialog to cancel a color change.
Demo of secondary mode display, custom alert colors, and the Priority Alert Display's optional priority band masking (custom background/foreground, by band) and auto high-contrast (black on white). I plan to have this ready by tomorrow (Fri 5/8).Related Releases:
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
TMG is a registered trademark of Chen, Kuan-Ming
Valentine One, V1, V1connection, All-Bogeys, Logic, Advanced Logic, and Valentine One Generation 2
are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Copyright © 2020 JBV1.app